CR3A FOR LCD/ DLP – BLUECAST CASTABLE RESIN 0.5kg
10% Discount for first batch of Resin
This is a 405 resin used in LCD based systems.
Cr3a is one of the easiest castable resins to print and ensure excellent casting.
Different from other monomer based resin that requires complex and tricky treatments our BC Cr3a just requires to be washed after print and cured in OUR BC CURING LIQUID we supply, This product can also be cured in Glycerin curing times may vary. No hot water wash required, no boiling, no overnight curing.
BLUECAST CR3A FOR LCD PRINTERS – 500 gr
– Consistent casting quality as a BlueCast standard
– Ash residual 0.00% _ Tested with a proprietary TGA at 750°C / 4 hrs without contact to air, in closed vessel
– Low cost – Negligible shrinkage
– No primer needed
– Monomer based resin (tested as not toxic /non-carcinogenic)
– High resolution
– Good strength
– Fast printing speed
– Very low odor
– Very low viscosity, no need to heat
– Chromacure® will tell you when post-cure is done and the pattern is ready to cast
- Remove the prints from the build plate;
- Wash the prints in ethyl alcohol 90% to 99%;
- Dry the patterns with compressed air for best results;
- Place the prints in a vessel / plastic cup – Fill the vessel with CREA CURING LIQUID in order to fully submerge patterns;
- Place the vessel with the patterns inside at UV oven for 30 / 40 min according lamp power and patterns size;
- The UV cure is done when the pattern color will be BLU;
- Wash with tapered water and dry with air AND GO TO CAST;